- Keep any standing water off your automatic pool cover.
- Make sure your cover pump is not clogged with leaves or debris to assure it works properly.
- Maintain proper water level in the pool for cover support.
Cover pumps and hose adapters are in stock at our showroom.
- We recommend a yearly Basic System Maintenance to insure trouble-free cover operation and extend the life of your cover.
- 22 Point System Checklist
- Lubricate all pulleys
- Grease all fittings
- Adjust the cover operation
- Flush dirt from tracks
- Tighten loose bolts and screws